Facebook Pinterest Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Turkey Trot Blog Hop: Gobble On





·      Hi, friends!  Thank you to Jennifer for sending you my way! Gobble, Gobble!  Some of my favorite bloggers and I have teamed up to offer you freebies to show how thankful we are for you!  Today, I am offering Math Intervention Binder Preview to you.  This is a sample from my Math Intervention Binder pack. This free binder has sample pages so you can see how the full product is laid out.  We designed this  binder for small group or one on one instruction. It's broken up into 8 sections: Number Sense, Addition, Subtraction, Time, Money, Place Value, Geometry (Shapes and Patterns) and Greater Than/Less Than! The strategies are designed to help students develop stronger mathematical foundations so they can learn more difficult math skills. I have Math and Reading Intervention Binders for grades K-4! We use our K-1  Math Binder every  single day. I wanted to make sure that i t was designed with lots of  visual aides to first reinforce the skill. My firsties really need that extra visual reinforcement!  Then, the students have the chance to practice the skill while the teacher or assistant documents the students progress. 



Four Grade Math Binder









 Thank you for stopping by!  Trot on over to my sweet friend  Jessica's blog, by clicking their blog button below.



Happy Turkey Day! 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click the Like Button Below To Receive all updates via Facebook

Powered By Blogger Tricks |

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget