Facebook Pinterest Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Word Family Fun and A FREEBIE!

Hey everyone! First off I love anything to do with FROGS!!!! I am kinda of obsessed with these little guys!!

I have a little word family fun for you today!! I am always trying to think of a new activity to put learning in the hands of my kiddos. This one was super fun! 

 You can get the template for FREE right HERE!!!!
We used -at and -an words! You can use any you would like. I would have cut out all of the templates prior to the lesson.
 I cut on one set per table. Depending on your class or age group, you have a volunteer cut the pieces out for you. In the perfect world right ;) Students in the 1st and 2nd grade should be able to trace the template and cut them out. 


We are also using this word family center packet! It's great for those "sponge" moments! 

Check it out RIGHT here

Till Next Time





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click the Like Button Below To Receive all updates via Facebook

Powered By Blogger Tricks |

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget