Facebook Pinterest Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Monday, September 10, 2012

My Favorite Freebie Linky Party

Hey Everyone! I am linking up with 2nd Grade Pad for her my Favorite Freebie Linky Party!


My favorite freebie so far is my Fun-With-Time-Packet-2-Centers



It is my favorite because...
I like it because it requires the students to be engaged and active in their learning. 

The story behind it...
This summer, my son was struggling with the concept of time. So I made wipe on/wipe off cards to help him. Then, I added a center activity. He LOVES this game. I can't wait to use it when I teach time this year!

How to use it...
I have three different centers. Two sets of wipe on/wipe off time cards and a time matching game. It is SO easy to use! Just print, cut out and laminate! Place the cards on a ring, either in seperate sets or all together. For the matching center, just cut out,laminate and store in a plastic bag. This is great for those fast finishers or strugglers that need extra reinforcement! 


Head on over to 2nd Grade Pad and check out the other FAVORITE FREEBIES!




4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up to my party. Great freebie!

    Cynthia
    2nd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I found your log by way of Swimmin' Through Second's Giveaway. I am off to look around:)

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the freebie Ashley!! Thanks for sharing!!

    įƒ¦DeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came across our blog through Surfin' Through Second's giveaway. I am so glad to be your newest follower.

    Mrs.G's Kindergarten in Heels

    ReplyDelete

Click the Like Button Below To Receive all updates via Facebook

Powered By Blogger Tricks |

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget