Facebook Pinterest Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Friday, August 31, 2012

For the Love of Chevron!!!

So I don't know about ya'll but at my former school we had to have EVERYTHING labeled! I always just hand wrote my labels on sentence strips. Now don't get me wrong..it worked.....but then I was exposed to CHEVRON. After I purchased the FABULOUS Cara Carroll's Chevron-Classroom-Decor-Bundle ...I was HOOKED!!

After I printed everything out from her file and laminated it...I pulled out my old labels. They just didn't match up well. Cara Carroll's packet includes word wall stuff, so I left that out. I just needed things like Filing Cabinets, Book Shelves, Library, Tables, Supplies,Directions, ETC.  So I got busy. My friend also requested that I make this, so I went ahead and did it...

Here's how it turned out...and I LOVE IT! 

You can get your copy Here @ My TpT Store










                   

Check Out My Chevron-Classroom-Labels-Set


Till Next Time








No comments:

Post a Comment

Click the Like Button Below To Receive all updates via Facebook

Powered By Blogger Tricks |

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget