Facebook Pinterest Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Teacher Fashion MUST Haves

Ya'll I am such a sucker for comfortable, but unique clothes! We are on our feet all day long, and what I'm wearing HAS to be comfortable or I'll NEVER last! Of course one of my favorite places to shop is New York and Company! They offer military discounts AND Teacher discounts! I love that place!

I love to surf the net and find very unique ideas for outfits. One of my FAVORITE fashion Blog's is From Ann Csinscak. Her blog Cashmere and Coco offers great fashion tips.I LOVE her Fall Must Have Sections! I also LOVE her online store.... Vintage Sweet and Chic. Great Prices, and just adorable clothing! Love that you can't find these styles at your average store!

Here are some of my favs from her store:





Vintage Sweet and Chic
I love this color and style! It's light weight and comfortable!















Vintage Sweet and Chic

So adorable! The belted waist is my favorite!












Vintage Sweet and Chic
Again..this is just "Vintage and Chic"! LOVE IT! Lightweight and easy to wear for long days in the classroom!









 







I love how you can wear this skirt with anything! It's long enough for school but still stylish!

















Okay, I am just in love with this! A unique way to store your jewelry!!! Loves!




Love this jewelry stand!!


Again, go check out Vintage Sweet and Chic ! You will love it!




Happy Teaching





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click the Like Button Below To Receive all updates via Facebook

Powered By Blogger Tricks |

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget