Facebook Pinterest Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Saturday, November 10, 2012

A few of my FAVORITE things!

So it's Saturday...so you know what that means >>>>>College FOOTBALL!!>>>> And in my case, date night! 

One of my favorite things about blogging is the connections I've made with other bloggers! We are truly close friends and I am so blessed to have "met" some of the most fantastic teachers out there!!! They have became some of my best friends! They understand me, offer advice and different tips that I hadn't thought of! I love my little group of "Blogging Buddies"! They  ROCK! 

 I wanted to share my new little love with you! Have you checked out A Modern Teacher?!?! My sweet friend April, has the most adorable little teacher Planners! And they are SO useful! I just am in LOVE with mine (Polka Dots) 


Another sweet blogging friend of mine is Heidi from My Not So Elementary Life ! I am in **love**with her Thanksgiving-Feast-Color-Words-Activities packet! So useful! What a great way to practice color words!!! 

Well, that Texas A&M game is calling my name...stay tuned next week for some awesome freebies!

Till Next Time


2 comments:

Click the Like Button Below To Receive all updates via Facebook

Powered By Blogger Tricks |

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget