Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Updated Packets

Hey Everyone! I am in the process of updating ALL of my packets and aligning them with the Common Core Standards! I finished my Sports-Common-Core-Literacy-Packet-14-Centers and wanted to tell you about it! I also added more cards and additional centers!

This Sports Themed Packet includes {14} Literacy Centers and {1} Posters!

*Catching Compound Words
*Compound Word Poster
*Sight Word ABC Order
*Word Sort /ee/ & /ea/
*Slamming Parts of Speech Word Sort
*Sport Contraction Match Up
*Volleyball Homophone Match
*Long Vowel Four in a Row (1 Center for each vowel) 
* 2 Printables




Head on over and check it out HERE

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Click the Like Button Below To Receive all updates via Facebook

Powered By Blogger Tricks |

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget