Facebook Pinterest Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Friday, August 10, 2012

Back To School Blog Hop at The Teacher's Treasure Chest

Hello Friends!!!
I am linking up with Mrs. Bainbridge's Class for a Back To School Blog Hop!!





This is a busy time of the year! Don't re-invent the wheel! TpT has so many GREAT products out there! One of mine that I think is a MUST have for BTS is ABC-Order-Sight-Word-Literacy-Centers. These centers can be used all year and with ANY theme. I switch out my centers often, but I like to have a few basic skill centers that I can pull no matter what theme or skill I am doing. ABC Order is a skill that students should work on ALL year :) With the BTS Sale, you can get this product at almost 30% off!!!




Be sure to visit for the BIG Back to School Sale at My TpT Store !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click the Like Button Below To Receive all updates via Facebook

Powered By Blogger Tricks |

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget