Facebook Pinterest Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Where have I been?!?!

Luck would have it that as soon as I start  a new project, sickness would run through my family! In the first two weeks of February, my family has had Strep, the flu, uveitis, viral meningitis, and now my youngest child has a full body post viral rash! We are all on the mend and everyone will be okay. It's just been a long two weeks!


So, we are all recovering from illnesses around our house, but I have so much to share with ya'll!! I want to give away a few of the Didax Puzzles to random  followers of my blog and Teacher's Notebook Store.*** All you have to do is follow my blog, AND My Teacher's Notebook Store and comment below with your e-mail address to verify that you have followed! ***Once everyone in my household is back to 100% I'll update ya'll on all of my adventures in the classroom for the last two weeks :) Thanks for hanging on until then!

<3
Ash

7 comments:

  1. I am now your newest follower!


    Growing Up Teaching
    kkish1110@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was already following you on your blog and now following you on teacher's notebook. I hope you and your family get well soon! tigermagic@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley! I teach 1st Grade as well. I work in a Migrant Community in Sunnyside, WA. I teach one of the lowest reading groups at my school so the Didax Puzzles would be a welcome addition to my Intervention time in the afternoon. Hope you and your family get better. My family has been fighting a cold most of this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the opportunity! I am a new follower and a new teacher, and this would be a great resource!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot my email address :) It's nicholle dot taurins at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better soon! I follow both now!
    Jennifer
    laughinbrunette@hotmail.com
    First Grade Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I found you through the linky party. If you like linky parties, stop by my blog, I'm having one, too. I'm hoping veteran teachers will share words of wisdom with new teachers. I'm going to make a pinterest board with all of the tips for next year's newbies. Stop by if you get a chance.

    Michelle
    Teach123

    ReplyDelete

Click the Like Button Below To Receive all updates via Facebook

Powered By Blogger Tricks |

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget