Facebook Pinterest Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Monday, January 16, 2012

Freebie Alert

Whew, what a week! After winter break, our grade level moved to departmentalized instruction. In the past, I've really struggled with this. I didn't like doing the same things over and over again :) I also had my doubts, because I am still not convinced that it's age appropriate..however, I am giving it a fair shot! So far so good! Of course, I am the ELA/Reading teacher (my passion)!

So I started off by going a little crazy at my favorite little one stop shop--- Cara Carroll's TpT Store! If you have not checked out her work, please please do so! NOW! It's soo addicting and she has great stuff! I've made about twenty new centers this week! I really REALLY love her Frost & Friends Centers! The kids really enjoyed them as well :) They LOVED the Ski Trip Scramble!

I still can't believe it's the middle of January, this year has flown by! Time flies when you are having fun!

Aspiring to be more like the fabulous bloggers out there,I am getting my TpT store up and running and posted a little freebie! Go check it out my TpT Store! I'm in the process of putting my first major center packet together, but would love some feedback on the freebie!

I've also added a few of the literacy centers for the book "Full Color Social Studies Literacy Activities"..I have this book in Science as well! You can get your copy (& at a discount) @  The Teacher's Treasure Chest!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click the Like Button Below To Receive all updates via Facebook

Powered By Blogger Tricks |

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget